Today we provide a Loan Servicing and Resolution business with expertise in Investment Management.
Products and Services
We undertake recovery activities for private sector and public sector banks in addition to NBFCs and ARCs.
Pepper India Resolution Private Limited offers:
- Asset Servicing and NPL Resolution
- Pure Servicing
- Special Services
- Master Servicing
- Back Up Servicing
- Business Insights & Data Analytics
Pepper India Advisors Private Limited offers:
- Asset Management and Investment Advisory Services
- Fund Management (AIF Cat – II)
- Deal Origination, Structuring & Valuations
- Sourcing investors
- Assistance in Portfolio Due Diligence
Our approach draws on decades of NPL resolution experience combined with empathy for the borrower’s needs, to deliver better returns and performances for our clients and investors. Our confidence and commitment are demonstrated by co-investment in portfolios through our own Alternative Investment Fund (AIF).
- Received approval for Pepper India’s first AIF in May 2021
- Crossed collecting more than INRm 150 in June 2021
- Recently participated in a number of transactions (via shareholders) to buy out educational and personal loan pools.
Pepper India has widened its geographical reach and increased the Assets under Management and Recovery activity through its skilled and experienced Staff, strong IT support and calling staff under the “Call Centre” Model. It has now emerged as a preferred Service provider for Recovery of NPAs of multiple Banks and NBFCs . Thriving on its capabilities, Pepper India has, in the year 2020 incorporated an Investment Management Subsidiary; Pepper India Advisors Private Limited which provides an end-to end solution from Deal Sourcing and closure of Investment Mandates.
We believe in supporting our people and looking for opportunities to help them develop their careers.
“The approach adopted by Management has helped build the team spirit and in spite of the pandemic, we have been able to solve challenges together and work towards a common goal.”